Today is World Computer Security Day!
Instead of going into detail on each of these topics to help ensure your safety online we put together a list of our most popular blog posts on the topics to help guide you in the direction of any information you might need!
October was National Cyber Security Awareness Month and each week we blogged about some of the most important topics when it comes to staying safe online. You can find all of those here:
- The Simple Steps to Online Security
- The Importance of Having Cyber-Aware Employees
- Tips for Staying Cyber-Aware as technology changes
- Protecting Your Critical Infrastructure
While online security is extremely important, it’s also important to make sure you’re taking care of your hardware and doing everything you can to keep it secure as well. Here are a few posts that deal with the topic of keeping your device safe:
Many of the above posts are good for individual users, but as a company there are a some things you can do to ensure that your employee owned devices are staying safe as well. Below are some of our more popular posts that deal with what companies can do to keep everything secure:
- Network Segmentation: Why You Should Have an Internal and a Guest Network
- Keeping Your Device Secure with Mobile Device Management
- The Importance of Regular Backups and Constant Monitoring
We hope these are some good resources for you to ensure you’re heading into World Computer Security Day prepared! We know it’s not always the most fun topic or task, but keeping your devices and network safe are of the utmost importance for any business. As always if you’re worried about the security of your devices or anything on your network please give us a call and check out our managed security services.